- European food & drinks and fabrics stocks, surplus and overstocks.
What does Stocklottrading.com offer
We only offer our commercial services to registered
European (VAT nr. required) food & drinks companies trading the
- food &
drinks stock lots
- food & drinks surplus inventory
- food & drinks damaged goods
- food & drinks bankruptcy stories.
One could say all products that for any reason did not
reach the intended buyers and are being sold considerably lower priced
then the normal market price.
Our members can consider us their commercial agents
on the internet.
Once we – by promoting fabrics
stocks, fabrics surplus and fabrics overstocks on stocklottrading.com
– or in real life attract new customers or deals it is up to
our members to pick up communications and realise deals.
We consider it very important that our members co-operate with us
and supply us with up to date information concerning their stocks
and company. Only then a basis for professional co-operation is possible.
How does European fabrics stocks work?
We divide food & drinks trading companies in 2 categories:
1. Stock distributors: Stock traders
that have the infrastructure to c
distribute large quantity stocks to the distribution
2. Stock whole sellers: Stock traders that mainly sell
complete stocks to other
As our group of members grows it will be possible for
visitors of stocklottrading.com to search our database according to:
1. Filter our members/stock by country.
2. Filter our members/stocks by product group.
3. Filter our members/stocks by activity. (Whole sellers or distributors).
4. Filter our members/stocks by the languages they speak.
5. Filter based on combinations of points 1,2,3 and 4.
Paying membership & pricing?
We will provide you with a user name and password that
allow you to login to your personal page where you can manage your company
and stock information in a fast and easy manner. You do not have to
be a computer expert to use our services.
Following actions are possible:
||Post new fabrics
stocks with pictures and packing list. You get a maximum
space of 500 kb/ stock with a maximum of 2 Pictures and 1 packing
list/stock. Every picture should not be larger then 200 pixels.
||You can display and manage 10 stocks at once on stocklottrading.com.
(= total of 5 Mb disc space).
||You can edit and/or remove your existing stocks.
||Each time you add a stock we will inform all members of the mailing
list about this.
||You can set/edit your product preferences to receive the appropriate
||You can select/edit the product groups you would like to list
your company under.
||You can write/edit an introduction text for your company that
will be seen on your company page.
||You can add, edit and remove your company contact details that
are displayed on your company page.
||Your contact details and your stocks will be displayed on the
stocklottrading.com homepage slide show for maximum exposure.
||If you already have your own web-site you can put up al link from
(Excl. 21% VAT./ Only for Belgium companies)
As soon as you register as a paying member we will send
you an invoice by post and a copy by e-mail. Payment should be done
by money transfer to our company account. Please see contact page
for account information. Payment should be done by money transfer
to our company account within 2 weeks. Please see our contact
page for account information. You will be registerd as a free
member until receipt of payment.After completing the registration
form you will receive your password and username immediatley by
Notice: As of January 2003 stocklottrading.com will be
ranked among the top 10 of various international search engines
to offer our members maximum exposure. We invest a substantial amount
of money to guarantee this position. If you would like to know more
about this service please visit: http://www.creations.2.beseen.be
a PAYING member Now !
Food & drink ompanies that wish to try out the quality
of our website for Free can register as a free member. FREE Members
can enjoy the following services:
You get a user name and password that allow you the following:
1. You can add, edit and remove your company contact details that are displayed
on your company page.
2. You can set/edit your product preferences to receive the appropriate mailings and
select/edit the product groups you would like to list
your company under.
3. You can write/edit an introduction text for your company that will be seen on your
1. Free Members are not being displayed on the homepage.
2. Free Members cannot post stocks on stocklottrading.com
3. Free Members will always be listed behind paying members.
4. Free members are presented in a different way making it clear
visiting customers that they are indeed "